Ascension Board Game: “Get Ready to Ascend! Ascension is a fast-paced deckbuilding game that’s quick to learn, easy to setup, and packed with endless hours of replay value! Our goal with Ascension was to make a game that we would bring out again and again for our own game nights. With an all-star team working on design and development, including Magic Pro Tour Champions Justin Gary, Rob Dougherty, and Brian Kibler, and John Fiorillo, we’ve spent the better part of a year making a game that will appeal to fans of the board games, trading card games, and non-gamers alike.” -Gary games-
- Nice production quality.
- Comes with a Board. (Not only cards)
- You can put down cards which remain in play.
- Nice rule book with images and examples.
- A big deck of cards so the game has lots of variety.
- The games are always pretty close, so you always have a chance of winning.
- The game can feel too random, winning doesn’t feel like “winning”.
- The rulebook doesn’t explain well: When to replace cards.
- Only 6 cards to choose from, reduces the strategy element.
User Ratings (Register to Rate):
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall User Ratings:
If you enjoy our show and want support the channel, simply shop at Amazon through link below: