- Great Urban Legends.
- Some stories go well with the theme of the game. (Dark, creepy, and gloomy)
- Can be played anywhere… well maybe not in church.
- 50 Stories to try to figure out.
- Very portable, it’s a deck of cards. (Yet big enough to enjoy)
- The author’s picture looks like a mug shot, even more creepiness!
- Not ALL stories are creepy, like it’s written on the box.
- Not all cards are solvable, “Disater Ahead” is one example. If the players never played Monopoly, they will never figure this one out.
- After playing a couple of games, you will know most of the answers.
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall rating by users: