Days of Steam: “Days of Steam is a great game that was released at Essen in 2009 by Valley Games. The game includes rules in both English and German. Days of Steam designer Aaron Lauster has done a wonderful job on taking the ideas of a traditional train game and made something that will appeal to the most hard core gamer and the new comer to board gaming. This fantastic title has elements of the complex, strategic train game and creates a fun environment of tile laying and goods delivery that is played usually within an hour. “ -Valley Games-
- Nice production quality.
- Awesome rule book.
- Easy to teach and play.
- Custom tracks every game.
- Fast paced and short games.
- Has trains AND tiles :)
- Completing loops is kinda hard, since you can only play 1 tile per turn.
- Placing a town, can make other players take that good instead of you.
- The houses in the towns should have the same color roof as the town tile.
- There is an expansion for this game:
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall User Ratings:If you enjoy our show and want support the channel, simply shop at Amazon through link below: