- It’s portable.
- O.K. for young players new to Card games.
- The artwork is bad and some look like those 3D Wallpapers.
- The English needs major work.
- There is no real cover box. (Yet)
- If you get a massive unbeatable 3 card combo at the start, you’ll win the game.
- Fells like a game still in production and not ready to be sold.
- It’s expandable.
Small mistake in the video: RED Fate cards are played before PURPLE Gear cards.
See Xemytica: Fate of Heroes official rules. Xemytica.com
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall User Ratings: