- Really good Production Quality.
- Random “goods” setting every game.
- Good player interaction.
- You can level up your trains.
- The railway tiles are double sided to offer lots of possibilities.
- Comes with 2 boards to play with.
- The rulebook needs major work.
- The color printing on the board does not match the colored cubes.
- Bidding causes down time.
- Score track board is too big.
- A huge Board, you’ll need lots of room.
- It’s an expandable game.
- There is the card game version as well.
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall User Ratings: