Mystery Express Board Game:
Seeking a well-deserved break from your latest misadventures, you decide to splurge, treating yourself to the extravagant luxury of the most talked about train of our time – the legendary Orient Express. Most unexpectedly, and rather unfortunately, the holiday turns out to be short-lived. The train has barely left Paris when word spreads that someone has just been murdered, and in the most hideous manner…
Mystery Express is a whodunit deduction game from Days of Wonder. The murder that takes place on the Orient Express incorporates 5 different elements represented by a set of Crime cards. Players take on the role of one of 5 traveling characters, each who has their own special powers of deduction. The player who figures out the who, what, when, where and why of the murder before the end of the journey wins.
- Great Production Quality.
- Well written rule book with images.
- Nice 3D figurines and items.
- 100 sheets to keep you playing for a good while.
- Each characters has a special power and story line.
- Nice artwork which matches the theme really well.
- Nice summary of each action on the board and in your ticket wallet.
- Long player turns for the first couple of games.
- Figuring out the time of death is really hard. (No numbers on the cards)
- You need good memory skills to win this game.
User Ratings (Register to Rate):
Overall User Ratings: