Dead Lands – Red Dead Redemption Board Game?
Dust, grit, and the smell of fear blow through the quiet streets of a rough and tumble frontier town. Once deemed a refuge from the hazards of the West, the town took a darker turn with the discovery of precious ghost rock. You have come to lay claim to your share of the priceless mineral, only to find that you aren’t the only one who has heard of the fabulous wealth ripe for the plucking. Can you outwit your foes and take control of the town and the limitless wealth it promises to the strong and cunning? Or will an unmarked grave on boot hill be your final resting place?
- Good mix of zombies and cowboys.
- Nice production quality.
- It’s a good RPG fix.
- Different alignment for each character.
- Some outfits can cast spells and invent crazy weapons.
- You can arrest players and send them to jail.
- Player screens are too small.
- Rulebook needs work.
- The base of the figurines should be a little bigger, they kept falling.
Deadlands: The Battle for Slaughter Gulch is a board game for two to six players ages 13 and up. It requires 60 to 120 minutes to play.
Overall User Ratings: