Mad Zeppelin: A game by Olivier Pauwels
1890. At the height of the industrial revolution, the Great Empire is about to take delivery of many secret crates from its colonies. These crates contain all the Emperor needs to strengthen his rule on the Empire: steel, coal, ore, and above all: gold!
For security reasons, the Emperor himself has hand-picked the crew of the Nostria, one of the armoured zeppelins of the imperial fleet. However, neighbouring nations are organizing the resistance, and traitors are secretly boarding the airship to thwart the Emperor’s plans.
- Really nice artwork and theme.
- Lots of different characters.
- Each character has his strengths and weaknesses.
- Each character has a story.
- Good production quality.
- Easy to read rule book.
- It’s Portable.
- Some of the abilities need more explanation.
- First games take longer since players need to read and choose each characters.
- There is a possibility of drawing 6-7 journey cards in the first couple of turns.
User Ratings (Register to Rate):
Overall User Ratings: