- Small board and spaces on the board to put cards.
- 3 ways of fighting per battle (Ranged, Melee, and Spirit).
- Cool movement system and dice.
- There is a huge amount of expansions and add-ons.
- The artwork is very nice on each card.
- Allies can join you in battles.
- Slow paced.
- Too many “keep this card” can become encumbering.
- You will be doing some basic math.
- Winning battles is random (you can be defeated by a level one monster when you’re a level 4 hero)
- Lots of expansions.
- Long player turns.
- You can attack other players.
SPANISH REVIEW BY: Luis Paulino Mora Lizano
Overall rating by users: