- You really go through all the ages from Moses to Albert.
- It’s a very strategic game with nothing really random to it.
- Great Production quality.
- Each player has his own board.
- The summary cards are very useful.
- The rule book is good with lots of examples and good explanations.
- The player turns can sometimes be long.
- It’s hard to catch up if you are a failing civilization.
- A lot of things to remember.
- It’s hard to teach new players.
- It’s a board game version of the XBOX game: Civilization.
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall User Ratings: