[media id=26 width=600 height=350]
- Nice wooden ingredients.
- The Artwork blends well with the theme of witchs.
- Once you know the cards, it’s very fast paced and fun for everyone.
- You play different roles every turn.
- You really have to look at other player’s strategy to base yours on.
- You can hide your victory points and only reveal them at the end of the game.
- You don’t get enough gold nugget tokens. (When playing 5 players)
- You might need to read the rule book 3 or 4 times before getting it right.
- The rule book should have more images, examples, and bigger writing.
- The last player has a huge advantage, but then he becomes the first player, so it compensates.
- Can’t be played with only two people.
- The game’s box is bigger then it should be, lots of wasted space.
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall rating by users:If you enjoy our show and want support the channel, simply shop at Amazon through link below: