Castle Ravenloft Video Review – Dungeons & Dragons: “The master of Ravenloft is having guests for dinner—and you are invited! Evil lurks in the towers and dungeons of Castle Ravenloft, and only heroes of exceptional bravery can survive the horrors within. Designed for 1–5 players, this board game features multiple scenarios, challenging quests, and cooperative game play.” – Wizards-
- Nice production quality.
- Can be used by Dungeon Masters to create and improve their campaign.
- Comes with lots of adventures to choose from.
- Summary cards are always good.
- You can play solo.
- The rule book lies. (About Healing)
- The adventures feel very similar.
- There is poor replay value.
- The dungeons always feel the same, even though you draw a random tile, they are almost all the same anyway.
- The artwork is almost non existent.
- Treasure cards are unless unless you are lucky enough to draw one of the 5 good ones.
- Rats have an attack bonus higher then the Dragonborn… like come on!
- They Banked on their D&D Name to try an sell a below average game.
- Position of Bones on the tiles don’t make a difference.
User Ratings (Register to Rate):
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall User Ratings:If you enjoy our show and want support the channel, simply shop at Amazon through link below: