In the Hopi Native American tribe, the world is ruled by Kachina (or spirits) of many different types. In this tile-laying game, players compete to dominate rows and columns of Kachina by using their values and special powers.
- 2-5 players
- Ages 8+
- Play Time: 15-30 Minutes
- Nice summary cards.
- Fast paced and Easy to teach.
- Nice production quality and rule book.
- Great theme and concept.
- Good strategy and luck elements combined.
- Should have two languages on the summary cards.
- Towards the end of the game, whatever you draw will dictate your move.
- There is also an iphone version of this game.
User Ratings (Register to Rate):
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall User Ratings:
If you enjoy our show and want support the channel, simply shop at Amazon through link below: