Timestreams: Deck 1
This multilayer time-travel card game has players assign inventions to different time periods and then score points for appropriate combos and matching the correct eras for those inventions. The first pair of decks are Stone Age and Future Tech, and contain over 120 unique pieces of original art.
Timestreams: Deck 2
The second set of decks in the Timestreams series, these two decks contain the inventions and innovations of Modern Times and the Classical World. Play against the decks against each other, or against the Stone Age and Future Tech decks!
*One box set is enough to play with 2 players, add additional sets to play with up to 6 players.
- Nice player aid cards.
- Dreamy artwork.
- Each era has a special strategy to be used.
- Easy to teach new players.
- Can be played up to 6 players.
- The game sometimes felt a little unbalanced.
- Rulebook needs a little work.
- Calculating points at the end of the game takes a while.
- 2-6* players
- Ages 8+
- Play Time: 30-45 Minutes
User Ratings (Register to Rate):
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall User Ratings:
If you enjoy our show and want support the channel, simply shop at Amazon through link below: