Wits and Wagers Board Game Review
- Easy to teach.
- Fun for parties and team play.
- You don’t have to be smart to win this game.
- Hourglass gets stuck, as always with these thing.
- Should have had an eraser at the ends of the markers.
- Most questions are US based only.
Official Site Description:
Not a trivia buff? It doesn’t matter! Each player writes a guess to a question such as “In what year did the bikini swimsuit makes its first appearance?” or “How many feet wide is an NFL football field?” and places it face-up on the betting mat. Feeling confident? Bet on your guess. Think someone else knows better? Bet on their guess. Strike it big and you’ll be cheering like you just hit the jackpot!
[starratingmulti id=1 tpl=12]
Overall User Ratings:If you enjoy our show and want support the channel, simply shop at Amazon through link below: